Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back at the Sewing Machine...

Wow, I've neglected this blog for the past few months! Eep! Well it's better late than never, I suppose.

Mi-Go Faster News!

In 2011 I am going to be adding some clothing lines to my current offerings. Here's a little teaser of what you can expect to see in my Spring/Summer Collection:


I have obtained some gorgeous sari fabrics in shades of bright pink, brilliant purples, and lush teals.Think bold, fun, easy fashion to really make your wardrobe pop! Breezy sun-dresses, comfortable skirts, charming knit tops, and fabulous vests in great vibrant colors will be the highlight of this collection. I'm also going to add some coordinating purses and bags for this as well.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds gorgeous! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete